Contact your local Representative for product availability. Find your local Representative by clicking here.
Designed for plumbing systems without a recirculation line, the ACT-4 uses unique ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) technology to achieve significant energy savings while operating on as little as 20 watts of power. A paired valve is installed under the sink, or other water outlet, farthest away from the water heater, where hot water takes the longest to arrive. The valve is battery operated and equipped with an onboard temperature sensor and wireless RF transceiver and communicates with the circulator pump mounted to the water heater or hot water source.
The ACT-4 is lead-free and features technology that turns the pump on only when the system needs to be replenished with hot water. The pump’s unique microprocessor provides the ECM the precise frequency and voltage for maximum efficiency. A few of the key features and benefits include:
- Easy installation, no electrical outlet required under the sink
- Built-in 24-hour timer which allows system to adjust to users schedule
- Operated via wireless RF communication, ranging approximately 150 Feet
- Temperature and timer controlled
- Optional push button start
- Valve operates using two (2 AA batteries)
- Maximum fluid temperature of 203°F/95°C
- Maximum line pressure of 145 PSI